Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkin Book Reports!

So we have all seen those adorable pumpkins on Pinterest where they look like the characters in our favorite stories.  I pitched it to my team today and guess what we are doing for our October Family Project (so excited!)

PUMPKIN BOOK REPORTS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO SIMPLY KINDER... MY NEW AND IMPROVED WEBPAGE!  CLICK HERE TO GO THERE NOW!!!  (A much better file... letter, book reports, and sample pictures!)


The letter if free of Halloween and 100% educational!  Please feel free to use and share with those who may also want to do this project!

So excited!  Be sure to check out my other Halloween - I mean harvest time stuff!  There are a few other great freebies in there!

Also linked up with Teacher Tam's Educational Adventures, Rockin Teacher Materials, and Holiday Kid Craft Linkup!  Hop on over to see other great Halloween projects!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. thank you! I showed some of my former students (who are now in 6th grade - eek!), and they totally want to do one just for fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER!! I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS and WE LOVE DAVID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Love it!!
    ❤Teaching Happily Ever After❤
    ~Creative Teaching with a Technology Twist~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining my linky party! I am now, officially, a fan!
    Teacher Tam's Educational Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see the idea - unfortunately I can't access it through the links you provided, or through TPT... is there a permanent link I can try it through?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little glitch... go ahead and try again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! I used this last year and LOVED it- and I'm so thankful you've updated one without a date, so I can use it again and again. I love the simplicity and Halloween-less-ness of this... would you mind if I feature it on my blog with some of my pumpkin pictures from last year? :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete